Shark Summer Craft for Kids
You will need:
- Colored Craft Paper
- Elmer’s Glue
- Clothespins or Clothes Pegs
- Googly Eyes
- Create Your Shark Shape: Make a stencil of the size of shark you want (Baby shark? Mama shark? Daddy shark?) or if you feel confident, draw out your shark shape free hand!
- Trace Your Stencil on Paper: Using whatever color of craft or construction paper you prefer trace out your shark shape.
- Cut Out the Body: Cut out your shark but leave the inside of the mouth.
- Make the Mouth: Draw a horizontal line through the mouth to about 2 inches from the tail. This will become the jaw. Cut straight through the line.
- Glue the Body to Pin: Using strong craft glue, glue the pinchers onto your shark mouth from the reverse side! (see video)
- Add Some Eyes: Give your shark a steely gaze with some googly eyes. You can even add some teeth in!